Your passion for healthy living brought you here - let's keep talking!X
The Healthiest States in the U.S.
2011 Rank: 5
- Low prevalences of smoking & binge drinking
- Low prevalences of sedentary lifestyle, obesity, & diabetes
- Low rate of cancer deaths
- Limited availability of primary care physicians
- High geographic disparity within the state
- Higher incidence of infectious disease than other states
Next: 8. New Jersey
Get the latest health, fitness, anti-aging, and nutrition news, plus special offers, insights and updates from Health.com!