Your passion for healthy living brought you here - let's keep talking!X
The Healthiest States in the U.S.
11. Colorado (tie)
2011 Rank: 14
- Low levels of air pollution
- Lower prevalences of sedentary lifestyle, obesity, & diabetes than all other states
- Low rate of preventable hospitalizations
- Low immunization coverage
- High geographic disparity within the state
- High prevalence of binge drinking
Next: 10. Rhode Island
Get the latest health, fitness, anti-aging, and nutrition news, plus special offers, insights and updates from Health.com!