Your passion for healthy living brought you here - let's keep talking!X
The Healthiest States in the U.S.
11. North Dakota (tie)
2011 Rank: 11
- High rate of high school graduation
- High immunization coverage
- Low levels of air pollution
- Low percentage of children in poverty
- High prevalence of binge drinking
- High geographic disparity within the state
Next: 11. Colorado (tie)
Get the latest health, fitness, anti-aging, and nutrition news, plus special offers, insights and updates from Health.com!