Your passion for healthy living brought you here - let's keep talking!X
The Healthiest States in the U.S.
13. Oregon (tie)
2011 Rank: 8
- Low prevalence of sedentary lifestyle
- Low rate of preventable hospitalizations
- Low prevalence of low birthweight & low infant mortality rate
- Low immunization coverage
- High rate of uninsured population
- Low per capita public health funding
Next: 11. North Dakota (tie)
Get the latest health, fitness, anti-aging, and nutrition news, plus special offers, insights and updates from Health.com!