Your passion for healthy living brought you here - let's keep talking!X
The Healthiest States in the U.S.
13. Washington (tie)
2011 Rank: 9
- Low prevalence of smoking
- Low rate of preventable hospitalizations
- Low prevalence of low birthweight
- Low immunization coverage
- Moderate geographic disparity within the state
- Low high school graduation rate
Next: 13. Oregon (tie)
Get the latest health, fitness, anti-aging, and nutrition news, plus special offers, insights and updates from Health.com!