Your passion for healthy living brought you here - let's keep talking!X
The Healthiest States in the U.S.
2011 Rank: 24
- Low prevalence of smoking
- Low percentage of children in poverty
- Ready availability of primary care physicians
- High violent crime rate
- High prevalence of low birthweight & high infant mortality rate
- High levels of air pollution
Next: 18. New York
Get the latest health, fitness, anti-aging, and nutrition news, plus special offers, insights and updates from Health.com!