Your passion for healthy living brought you here - let's keep talking!X
The Healthiest States in the U.S.
2011 Rank: 16
- High rate of high school graduation
- Low percentage of children in poverty
- Few poor mental & physical health days per month
- High prevalence of binge drinking
- Limited availability of primary care physicians
- High incidence of infectious disease
Next: 19. Maryland
Get the latest health, fitness, anti-aging, and nutrition news, plus special offers, insights and updates from Health.com!