Your passion for healthy living brought you here - let's keep talking!X
The Healthiest States in the U.S.
49. Mississippi (tie)
2011 Rank: 49
Change: no change
- Low prevalence of binge drinking
- Low violent crime rate
- High prevalences of sedentary lifestyle, obesity, & diabetes
- High infant mortality rate & high prevalence of low birthweight
- High prevalence of smoking
- High rate of cardiovascular deaths
Next: 48. Arkansas
Get the latest health, fitness, anti-aging, and nutrition news, plus special offers, insights and updates from Health.com!