Your passion for healthy living brought you here - let's keep talking!X
The Healthiest States in the U.S.
2011 Rank: 27
- Low prevalence of obesity
- Low rate of preventable hospitalizations
- Low rates of cancer deaths & cardiovascular deaths
- High percentage of children in poverty
- Limited availability of primary care physicians
- Low high school graduation rate
Next: 24. Kansas
Get the latest health, fitness, anti-aging, and nutrition news, plus special offers, insights and updates from Health.com!