Your passion for healthy living brought you here - let's keep talking!X
The Healthiest States in the U.S.
27. South Dakota
2011 Rank: 19
- Low levels of air pollution
- Few poor mental & physical health days per month
- Low incidence of infectious disease
- High prevalence of binge drinking
- Low immunization coverage
- High geographic disparity within the state
Next: 26. Pennsylvania
Get the latest health, fitness, anti-aging, and nutrition news, plus special offers, insights and updates from Health.com!