Your passion for healthy living brought you here - let's keep talking!X
The Healthiest States in the U.S.
2011 Rank: 30
Change: no change
- Ready availability of primary care physicians
- Moderate prevalence of sedentary lifestyle
- Low geographic disparity within the state
- High prevalence of binge drinking
- High levels of air pollution
- High incidence of infectious disease
Next: 29. Montana
Get the latest health, fitness, anti-aging, and nutrition news, plus special offers, insights and updates from Health.com!