Your passion for healthy living brought you here - let's keep talking!X
The Healthiest States in the U.S.
32. New Mexico
2011 Rank: 32
Change: no change
- High per capita public health funding
- Low rate of cardiovascular and cancer deaths
- Low levels of air pollution
- High rate of uninsured population
- High percentage of children in poverty
- Low high school graduation rate
Next: 31. Delaware
Get the latest health, fitness, anti-aging, and nutrition news, plus special offers, insights and updates from Health.com!