Your passion for healthy living brought you here - let's keep talking!X
The Healthiest States in the U.S.
49. Louisiana (tie)
2011 Rank: 50
- Low prevalence of binge drinking
- High immunization coverage
- High prevalences of sedentary lifestyle, obesity & diabetes
- High percentage of children in poverty
- High infant mortality rate and high prevalence of low birthweight
- High rate of preventable hospitalizations
Next: 49. Mississippi (tie)
Get the latest health, fitness, anti-aging, and nutrition news, plus special offers, insights and updates from Health.com!