Your passion for healthy living brought you here - let's keep talking!X
The Healthiest States in the U.S.
33. North Carolina
2011 Rank: 35
- Low prevalence of binge drinking
- Low incidence of infectious disease
- Few poor mental & physical health days per month
- Low per capita public health funding
- High prevalence of diabetes
- High infant mortality rate & high prevalence of low birthweight
Next: 32. New Mexico
Get the latest health, fitness, anti-aging, and nutrition news, plus special offers, insights and updates from Health.com!