Your passion for healthy living brought you here - let's keep talking!X
The Healthiest States in the U.S.
2011 Rank: 41
- Low prevalence of binge drinking
- Higher per capita public health funding than most states
- Moderate availability of primary care physicians
- High prevalence of sedentary lifestyle
- High infant mortality rate & high prevalence of low birthweight
- High violent crime rate
Next: 38. Nevada
Get the latest health, fitness, anti-aging, and nutrition news, plus special offers, insights and updates from Health.com!