Your passion for healthy living brought you here - let's keep talking!X
The Healthiest States in the U.S.
2011 Rank: 40
- High rate of high school graduation
- Lower prevalence of low birthweight than most other states
- High prevalence of smoking
- High prevalence of sedentary lifestyle & obesity
- High incidence of infectious disease
- Low immunization coverage
Next: 41. Indiana
Get the latest health, fitness, anti-aging, and nutrition news, plus special offers, insights and updates from Health.com!