Early diagnosis and treatment of rheumatoid arthritis can help slow down joint damage. Learn more about the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, and how to control the disease with medicine, exercise, and lifestyle changes.
Symptoms and Diagnosis
- How Rheumatoid Arthritis Differs From Osteoarthritis Most people with arthritis have osteoarthritis, which commonly occurs with age. But there's another type called rheumatoid arthritis (RA), a serious autoimmune disease. The two are often confusedwhich can be frustrating for those with RA.
- 10 Ways Rheumatoid Arthritis Affects the Body
- 8 Signs and Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- 10 Health Risks Linked to Rheumatoid Arthritis
- 11 Famous People With Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Read more
Medication and Alternative Therapies
Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis
- 15 Surprising Facts About Rheumatoid ArthritisMore research is needed to shed light on RA's exact causes, which are thought to be a combination of genes and environmental factors. However, here are some surprising facts about what is known about RA's history, triggers, and risk factors.
- 10 Ways to Ease Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain
- A Biologic Helped Me Conquer RA
- Some Days I Couldn't Get Out of Bed Due to Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Diet Tips
- Read more