New Solutions for Fibromyalgia
Research continues to show that fibromyalgia is a real disorderwith real opportunities for treatment.
Symptoms and Diagnosis
Medications and Treatments
- Nerve-Zapping Implants May Help Fibromyalgia Pain After 15 years of battling fibromyalgia with medication and exercise, Lisa Simpson still had cramping, spasms, and pain all over her body.
- Prescription Medications for Fibromyalgia
- What You Need to Know About Lyrica
- "Antidepressants Helped My Fibro"
- Exercise Can Alleviate Fibromyalgia
- Read more
Living With Fibromyalgia