Crohn's disease is a form of inflammatory bowel disease that causes inflammation and ulcers that may affect the deepest layers of the lining of the digestive tract. It can also cause abnormal openings or connections (fistulas) in the diseased intestine.
Crohn's Disease Treatments
- 10 Tips for Going on a Liquid Diet People with Crohn's disease often struggle to digest food, particularly when symptoms flare up. Sometimes a liquid diet is the answer. Click here for tips on what to do when going on a liquid diet.
- 10 Vitamins You May Need if You Have Crohn’s
- Doctors Missed My Son's Crohn's Disease for Years
- After 3 Crohn's Disease Surgeries, I'm Finally in Remission
- Crohn's Disease Sidelined My Dancing Career
- Read more
Living with Crohn's Disease
- 10 Foods to Avoid if You Have Crohn's DiseaseWhen it comes to Crohn's disease, not all foods affect people in the same way. Here's a list of the 10 types of food most likely to be a problem.
- Crohn’s Disease? 8 Tips for Eating Out
- 13 Best Foods for Crohn’s Disease
- Coping With Crohn's Disease? Take Our Quiz
- 15 Healthy-Eating Tips for Crohn's Disease
- Read more