About one-third of adults have nasal allergies and all the miserysniffling, sneezing, watery eyes, and a stuffy nosethat go along with them. Find out the most common triggers of allergic reactions, the best ways to treat your symptoms, and how to avoid allergens to stop allergy misery before it gets started.
Coping with Allergens
Living with Allergies
- Your New Allergy Survival GuideIt’s not your imagination: Symptoms really have been more severe this year than ever before. Here, the surprising reasons whyand the latest ways to nip them in the bud.
- 15 Hypoallergenic Dogs and Cats
- Pollen Trackers and Widgets: 5 Online Tools That Help Fight Allergies
- Worst Plants for Allergies
- How to Breathe Easier At Home
- Read more