How to Involve Your Partner in ED, Libido, Orgasm Treatment

"We frequently ask the patient to bring the partner to the second visit" (1:06)
ED expert Ridwan Shabsigh, MD, urges couples to make a joint project out of solving a sexual problem.

Urologist Ridwan Shabsigh, MD, of Columbia University, is an expert in treating erectile dysfunction (ED), premature ejaculation, low libido, orgasm trouble, and other men's sexual problems. He says he gets the best results when the patient's partner gets involved—and the couple makes it a joint project.

Stay fit, feel younger, and get special offers and insider health news—from beauty to breast cancer—just for women.

More Ways to Connect with Health