How to Sleep Better Tonight
What You Need to Know
- 5 Rules for Creating a Sleep Haven
- Bedtime Behaviors That Prepare You for Sleep
- Which Sleep Products Really Work?
- How to Eliminate Bedroom Distractions
- How I Found the Mattress of My Dreams
A: No, it may not be your imagination. Light is a stimulant that can keep some people from falling asleep. The optimal bedroom is dark, quiet, and comfortable. Ideally, you'll get rid of all light sources in your room. Digital clocks and other electronics have LED displays that commonly light up people's bedrooms, so get rid of them or turn clocks to the wall when you sleep. You want to create an environment that's most conducive to sleep, and for you, that may mean complete darkness. Read More
Whatever's bothering you, write it down
( 2:15 )
Why your brain needs darkness to relax
( :56 )
"I sleep really well in five-star hotels"
( :54 )
Beat stress, aches, pains, and insomnia
( 1:18 )