What You Need to Know
- Will You Develop Coronary Artery Disease?
- How Cholesterol Affects Your Heart's Health
- 5 Tips for Finding the Best Cardiologist for You
- Don't Ignore CAD Symptoms
- How Patients Can Take Back Their Lives
- Will Sex Cause a Heart Attack?
A: I strongly believe that women underestimate their risk. Women really fear breast cancer; that's still their number-one concern. I think that fear of breast cancer is overwhelming for a woman. The problem is that women still don't get it. They feel that heart disease is a male-oriented disease. Read More
"Close to being dead"
( 1:00 )
"I almost didn't wake up"
( 1:20 )
"It wasn't easy to say"
( :56 )
"See how they listen"
( :58 )