¼ cup club soda
¼ cup fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice
¼ cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
¼ cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
Drop of sage essential oil
- In a clean spray bottle, mix the club soda, grapefruit juice, orange juice, and lemon juice. If your hair is longer than shoulder length, add an eighth of a cup more of each ingredient.
- Add the sage essential oil (found at most health-food stores).
- Wet hair thoroughly, then spray on the mixture. Comb it through so hair strands are evenly covered; leave it on for two to four minutes.
- Finish with your usual shampoo and conditioner.
- Repeat the Citrus Lift once every two weeks; for superdry, damaged hair, do it once every three weeks.