If you want him to focus on your sexiness and not the size of your hips …
Break out the candles. “All bodies look good in candlelight,” says Dana Myers, owner of Booty Parlor, an online lingerie and sex-toy shop (her clients include stars like Jennifer Love Hewitt). Try her honey-scented 100-percent-soy Light My Fire candle ($20).
The trick is finding lingerie that camouflages less-than-perfect places. So, if youre sensitive about …
- Your belly: Wear a baby-doll top for coverage.
- Your arms: Try a chemise or a style with sheer sleeves.
- Your thighs: Put on a slip that ends just above the knees and has side ventsfor a peek of skin.
Assume a sexy position
Try a particularly figure-flattering move like …
- Doggie style. Sex from behind makes your waist look small and your bottom look good, too.
- Missionary. This position elongates and stretches your limbs, great for women with larger thighs.
- Spooning. It allows you to be superclose to your partner, in a comfortable, easy-on-the-eyes position.