Whether or not you're into over-lining your lips à la Kylie Jenner, the right lip liner is a necessity. But, because we have so many lipsticks, it's impossible to purchase a matching lip liner for each shade. That is, unless you have your own glam room like a Kardashian.
Enter: Nude and clear lip liners. These babies will eliminate bleeding and prolong the wear of your color—and theyalways match. Just like your imaginary childhood best friend, but REAL. Too far? OK. All you need to do is trace around your lip line before you apply your preferred shade. Or, you can apply all over your pout as a base to make sure it lasts all day... and night.
1. Chantecaille Lip Definer Pencil in Natural, $24; barneys.com
2. Sisley Paris Perfect Lipliner #1 in Nude, $57; barneys.com
3. Lipstick Queen Invisible Lip Liner, $18; netaporter.com
4. Becca Nude Liner Plump & Define Lip Pencil, $23; sephora.com
6. e.l.f. Studio Lip Lock Pencil, $3; eyeslipsface.com
7. Merle Norman Clear Lip Pencil, $14; merlenorman.com
9. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Ozone, $20; sephora.com
10. Too Faced Perfect Lips Lip Liner in Perfect Nude, $17; ulta.com
This article originally appeared on MIMIchatter.com.
This article originally appeared on www.mimichatter.com